Re: oh no something is definitly wrong adieu debian.

Zenaan, if everybody would use Debian for development, than even the
Debian community would have to suffer from slower progress. To develop,
to report bugs to upstream etc. you often need an Linux userspace
environment that is up-to-date, but even experimental isn't up-to-date.
The policy that Debian isn't up-to-date, isn't in unison with upstream,
has got advantages, but it not seldom is a serious drawback for
developing, for continuing the evolution of Linux. There are hundreds of
Linux distros with "social" and "libre" policies, this isn't exclusive
for the distros you mentioned. Some people consider to get less binary
packages, that use current stable releases from upstream instead of more
binary packages that provide completely outdated packages, other users
don't care about this. So when I mention something you call "politically
correct" but without concentrated passion, you're mistaken. There's much
concentrated passion in what I mentioned. Different distros and even
different flavours of Ubuntu have different targets. For me something
very important is the KISS principle, again, Debian is a good distro
too, but IMO far away from KISS.

You're free to consider the distros you mentioned as the best distros,
but by doing this you miss a basic approach of FLOSS. There isn't such
as a commercial competition, or radical political model.