Guide / Tools

Hello

I'm new to debian and i hang out in the irc channels .. i realize that irc is there really for support so i wanted to take my question here ..

From the more exprienced Debian users can you guys paste or post a list of the most common commands that you use

I already know of the docs like

debian-handbook
debian-kernel-handbook
debian-refernce
apt-common

And yes most of the manpages

What i really want are real life uses everyday ie.. do you use a lot of dpkg commands do you use a lot of apt or aptitude commands everday

Also .. in your experience what are good handy tools we should have and learn that are a must to be able to navigate / use Debian

IF that dosen't make sense i want to aplogize up front

Crypticmofo