Re: java plugin

I thought I read or heard on a podcast (TechSNAP???) that Firefox (and
by implicit extension Iceweasel) was blacklisting sun-java due to
Oracle's epic fail with security. Can anyone confirm?

Not sure of a fix, other than, maybe, try openjdk/icetea. I don't
usually run java apps, if I can avoid it. Do you need java, and more
to the point, do you need *Sun's* java?