Re: How to get Bell Canada 3G USB network up?

On 13/06/11 20:27, Brian wrote:
> On Mon 13 Jun 2011 at 01:44:12 -0400, Christian Jaeger wrote:
>
>> Nope; it just needs the number (#99* or something) and some domain,
>> which is inet.bell.ca.
>
> No username/password required?

No.
I put "a" in as a username just to make the default ppp settings happy.
"internet" or "santaclaus" will work just as well. No password required
either. I don't know of any Canadian ISPs that require it. Most ISPs I'm
familiar with don't.
When an ISP does require it the log will make it obvious. If the ISP
doesn't require it - the connection will fail.

Cheers

--
We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free.
 ~ Bill Hicks