Re: How to get Bell Canada 3G USB network up?

I wrote:
> the modem hasn't crashed
> anymore, I don't know yet whether that's just because I'm lucky or the
> newer version fixes the issue, I'll tell after more testing

I was just lucky, it still crashes. So I intend to play with changing
the AT commnds in the mm source.

(Hm, I guess I should probably test some more under Windows to be sure
that it wasn't just a lucky streak there; sadly I deleted the Windows
when I Debianized the netbook, it will take me some time to reinstall
Windows somewhere.)

BTW, regarding your mention of Ubuntu, I'm not on Ubuntu! I'm on
Squeeze. Just in case you were confused. (I only tried Ubuntu live
some time ago to see whether it was better, and it's exactly the
same.)

Christian.