Re: news/mail client and the text borders

On 06/12/2011 09:28 PM, Davide Baldini wrote:
What software do you use for mail/news?
I see all your messages are proudly well formatted and perfectly fit in
pages of 80 columns, while I have to push return each line. If i forget,
lines gets splitted in my window but then when i send it out i
see the big mistake...

There is no mistake. That's how it's supposed to work. Just type and let it wrap at 72 columns.

If you still have questions, take a window print of what you think is a mistake and throw it up on some website for us to see.

is there any margins setting? I use icedove (thunderbird 3.0.11)

I've been using ID/Tbird since at lease 2.0.

corrupt."