Re: Help About Squeeze

Dne, 13. 05. 2011 11:58:43 je Aldyth Maharsha napisal(a):
I''m sorry i have using dd for long time ago, my data not corrupted

You said you had a "partition error" in your original post?

just why my server like "sleep"..thanks for your advise..:-)

Like others have said, it's probably a setting in your BIOS that's doing it. Update it if need be, and check the BIOS Power management, especially the Power settings (APM/ACPI) and disable *all* power-saving features.

If that solves nothing, perhaps you have some hardware failure?

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.