Re: Help About Squeeze

Am 13.05.2011 04:57, schrieb Aldyth Maharsha:
> I'm sorry i'm late for reply, yes it is old server but still used. I
> don't install any desktop and xserver, it is pure CLI because i'm
> install from debian netinst.

No problem, i also have to sleep ;)

Did you found any "sleep" or "energy save" or "standby" options in BIOS?

To recover the data from your broken disk, please use a tool like parted
magic (Ultimate boot cd), partimage, or clonezille to create a 1:1 clone
of the broken disk to a new disk. On the new one, you can run fsck
without pain or use one of the recovery tools on ultimate boot cd.

Markus