Re: Help About Squeeze

On Thursday 12 May 2011 09:14:48 Markus Neviadomski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thats sound like a fake, sorry. A single-core CPU with a some piece of
> RAM as file server for 200 users? No...
>
> Buy a new hardware with 4 or 6 cores, 16GB RAM and a raid controller and
> some disks. Then copy your data from the old system on the new raid
> system and everything is fine.

Big help you are giving here! Maybe money is not the most common thing in
Aldyth's country, and resources are used to their last extend.

So, Aldyth, are you running any desktop like kde, gnome? On my pc kde power
managment set up itself by default to put everything to sleep after some time.
I had to reset everything to previous setting. By the way, I think there is way
for reporting a bug against powermanagment because it reset the settings every
time it is updated.
Thierry