Help About Squeeze

Hi list i'm sorry if my english too bad :-)

I'm using debian squeeze 2.6.32-5-686 #1 SMP running in machine AMD Sempron(tm)   2800+ with 1GB DDR
I'm having trouble, my debian squeeze i'm using for samba file sharing and 200 user access that. My user using server for data sharing, myob, etc.
My trouble is my server like "sleep" and if it's sleep i cannot ping, ssh and anything from another computer, to "wakeup" my server i must hit any button in the keyboard(server keyboard) and i can ping again and after 10-15 minutes it is sleep again. I'm using two harddisk, 80GB(system and home partition but system and home partition located at different partition), 160GB(user data sharing like office file, accounting file).

At second harddisk(160GB) have partition error but i can't using fsck because if i'm running fsck force it is can delete the important data because my backup server not running(down) and i must backup manually. My log file like syslog and kern.log did not show any error, it is running like my system is normal, i'm check with lsof +D /var/log my ryslogd runs well. My question is what causes my debian squeeze act like it?, i'm using debian from sarge, etch, lenny and i have never encountered this problem and i'm believe debian still best linux distribution i'm ever have..:-)

Any idea list?, thanks before for helping

Best Regards,
Aldyth M