Re: help

On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 19:16:46 +1300, Chris Bannister wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 11:54:46AM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> Well, if that option is possible even in the common installation setup,
>> I can't see why is people complaining about this "sudo/su" thing...
>
> Nobody is complaining about 'this "sudo/su" thing...' whatever "thing"
> means.

That "thing" is all the noise you've been done in this thread on this
subject.

> The whole point is ... We shouldn't pretend Debian is the same as
> Ubuntu.

Ubuntu has not the monopoly of sudo, it's not that hard to understand.

> By giving advice like "sudo <whatever>", we are.

I don't think so. By giving "that" advice you are only showing you're
using "sudo" and nothing more. Anything else is what I call "bias".

Greetings,

--
Camaleón