Re: tool for internet connection test

Hi Paul,

Before is when I did not have problem and after is what I really would
like to know. What happened that suddenly after years I have
disconnections and slow internet which is sometimes so slow that it
could be considered as a disconnection.

> when you are getting download speeds of 0.80 what does a traceroute show?

I'll try that later and let you know, now I'm on high speed 1.6Mbps :-)

thanks

Lubos

--
http://www.linuxconfig.org