Re: Removing the indent-string quote marker '>' in emails.

On Sun, Jan 03, 2010 at 05:39:14PM -0500, Chris Jones wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 03, 2010 at 04:18:59PM EST, Freeman wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 03, 2010 at 03:50:32PM -0500, Chris Jones wrote:
>
> [..]

> > > Hmm.. what exactly is your 'smartlist'?
> > >

> > "Was" my smartlist. It was an attempt at a social list among fiends
> > back in the day, when I fell in love with email and the usenet and
> > thought I might make something of it.  :)
>
> Oh, oh.. sorry, I know next to nothing - i.e. I only know that I know
> nothing :-) - about this area of computing, and resorted to guessing
> your meaning, and what made the guess impossible was that I took
> smartlist to be something physical compending some form of data rather
> than, maybe Smartlist with a capital 'S', or 'smartlist' with quotes,
> which would have put me on the right track to guessing that you were
> referring to a software package and 'my-smartlist' your personal
> implementation thereof.

LOL. The perpetual human problem. One can only hope to know less. Yet I wish
I knew more.

I should have used quotes and a cap!

I am forever struggling to keep posts brief, to be expeditious in editing
them down, to get to the point, to include vital details, and to somehow
avoid being disingenuous.  %0

It alwasy goes to far one way or the other.  :)

Sorry CJ and Lisi!

--
Kind Regards,
Freeman