Re: Tbird Reply To List (was Re: List Ettiquette)

Brad Rogers wrote:
> If T'Bird is anything like Claws-Mail, the appearance of a second,
> empty, To: field is only an aesthetic inconvenience.  It's there to
> allow you to send to multiple recipients, (B)Cc:, etc.  In fact, the CM
> editor always comes up with two To: fields for this very reason.  The
> empty header isn't included in the outgoing email.

It's probably harmless, but it's not the behavior that happens when the
other Reply options are used; another To: only appears when you click in
the space to enter the address.

And for me this extra To: also does not appear.

Finally, thanks to Ron Johnson for finally teaching us how to actually
make Reply to List work, instead of only displaying a greyed button. :-)

--
BOFH excuse #310:

asynchronous inode failure

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI