Re: List Ettiquette

Kevin Ross wrote:

> [...]

So that's why the line-wrap is so fscked. Outlook should just be banned
outright. It's a blight on all things decent and good.

> But when I'm at a Linux computer, I use Icedove, with the same results.  Same
> with SquirrelMail webmail client.  And RoundCube webmail.  (The two that I've
> had installed on my mail servers).  Is there an official mail client of this
> mailing list that I should be using, on all computers (and OSes) that I
> access email from?

lol, very funny, but no. You just need reply-list, which now that I look
(Google), you need an extension to enable this in Icedove.

If there _was_ an official mail client, it would be Claws ;)

> > This debate had been done, something like a billion times. It
> > is the way it is,
> > that's it.
> >
> > There are plenty of discussions of this issue you can read
> > through, in fact
> > it's happened at least three times on this list since I
> > joined just a year or
> > so ago.
>
> Sorry, I'm new on this list.  I guess I'll drop the discussion.

Thanks! :-)