Tbird Reply To List (was Re: List Ettiquette)

On 2009-08-29 18:05, JoeHill wrote:
Kevin Ross wrote:
From: JoeHill [mailto:joehill@teksavvy.com] Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 3:11 PM
As it is now, every time I reply, I have to manually edit
the addressee
list. Hitting Reply only goes to the original poster.
poster and the list.
That's because you have a broken mail client. It should have separate buttons or key bindings for reply-sender and reply-list.
It's true I'm currently using Outlook from my Windows computer.

So that's why the line-wrap is so fscked. Outlook should just be banned
outright. It's a blight on all things decent and good.

But when I'm at a Linux computer, I use Icedove, with the same results.  Same
with SquirrelMail webmail client.  And RoundCube webmail.  (The two that I've
had installed on my mail servers).  Is there an official mail client of this
mailing list that I should be using, on all computers (and OSes) that I
access email from?

lol, very funny, but no. You just need reply-list, which now that I look
(Google), you need an extension to enable this in Icedove.

These are the two which I need:
mnenhy
replytolist

"Reply To List" will still be greyed out, though, until within Mnenhy you enable "Extended Normal View". And don't forget that you can customize the toolbar to add the RTL icon.

--
Obsession with "preserving cultural heritage" is a racist impediment
to moral, physical and intellectual progress.