RE: List Ettiquette

It's true I'm currently using Outlook from my Windows computer.  But when
I'm at a Linux computer, I use Icedove, with the same results.  Same with
SquirrelMail webmail client.  And RoundCube webmail.  (The two that I've had
installed on my mail servers).  Is there an official mail client of this
mailing list that I should be using, on all computers (and OSes) that I
access email from?

> This debate had been done, something like a billion times. It
> is the way it is,
> that's it.
>
> There are plenty of discussions of this issue you can read
> through, in fact
> it's happened at least three times on this list since I
> joined just a year or
> so ago.

Sorry, I'm new on this list.  I guess I'll drop the discussion.