Re: List Ettiquette

Kevin Ross wrote:

> [...]

Aw, crap, here we go again :-(

> As it is now, every time I reply, I have to manually edit the addressee
> list.  Hitting Reply only goes to the original poster. Reply All goes to the
> poster and the list.

That's because you have a broken mail client. It should have separate buttons
or key bindings for reply-sender and reply-list.

This debate had been done, something like a billion times. It is the way it is,
that's it.

There are plenty of discussions of this issue you can read through, in fact
it's happened at least three times on this list since I joined just a year or
so ago.