Re: OT: Choice of OOo and LaTeX (Was: Tool for document management)

Ron Johnson wrote:
> In my case it's because it's because I have no idea what format
> Freemind and Storylines are in.

    Oh, I understand why.  The amusement came from the perception, correct or
not, that people would trust/respect my decision on two pieces and not the
third.  I can assure you that there aren't many alternatives to Writer's
Cafe/Storylines as it is the only software of its kind I have found to run on
Linux.  There's maybe 2 for Freemind and neither is, AFAIK, any better at
being versioning friendly than Freemind is.