Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

Am 2007-03-07 02:41:39, schrieb Steve Lamb:
> did.  Furthermore if you go back just a scant 2 years into the Clinton
> Administration you can find many, many Democrats drumming up Saddam's WMDs as
> fact and that he should be deposed.

Please note, that the informations about WMD coming
from Greatbritan/MI6 and NOT the CIA/NSA/DIA.

> "Iraq continues to flaunt its hostility toward America and to support terror.
>  The Iraqi regime has plotted to develop anthrax, and nerve gas, and nuclear
> weapons for over a decade.  This is a regime that has already used poison gas

Which went not found since 2003...

> to murder thousands of its own citizens -- leaving the bodies of mothers
> huddled over their dead children.  This is a regime that agreed to
> international inspections -- then kicked out the inspectors. This is a regime
> that has something to hide from the civilized world.

The two Phosgen-Grenades which have killed 10.000 kurdish
peoples are not coming (prooven) from Sadam Hussein.

> States like these, and their terrorist allies, constitute an axis of evil,
> arming to threaten the peace of the world.  By seeking weapons of mass
> destruction, these regimes pose a grave and growing danger.  They could

The USA have currently 46.800 Strategical Nuclear-Weapons and seeking for
international conflicts...  The USA are provoking others to prduce such
weapons too to be able to defend it self against an US-American aggression.

        THE USA IS THE AXE OF EVIL!

They have proved it more then 20 times in the last 50 years.

> of mass destruction.  We will develop and deploy effective missile defenses to
> protect America and our allies from sudden attack.  (Applause.) And all

        46.800 stratic nuclear-weapons!

Enough to destruct the earth 27 times and remove all 6 billion terrorist
definitivly from it.

> nations should know:  America will do what is necessary to ensure our nation's
> security.

Yeah!  --  Fuck your self!

The question is:  Why does the USA/CIA helped the iranien communists
to kill (1970) my in France and exil living parents?

>  The United States of America will not permit the world's most dangerous
> regimes to threaten us with the world's most destructive weapons.  (Applause.)"

Hit the button for the SELF-DESTRUCTION PLEASE  --  NOW !!!

> and closer."  Those are not key phrases for the enemy having WMD, those are
> phrases to show that we cannot wait for them to have WMDs, to use them and
> then and only then to act.

The only WMD was, that Sadam Hussein had begun to bring the OPEC to use
the Euro and drop the US$ which was one month before the US-Sudden-Attack
on the Irak.

>     It was on that basis that we moved forward.  To prevent a regime which has
>  in the past possessed chemical WMD and was actively seeking it in the present
> from obtaining and using it again.

But no ANCIEN and not NEW manufactures where found after the Attack?

NOW, --  where had Sadam Hussein produced the WMD?

There is absolutly no poove!  It was a lie to get the Iraki petrol!

> believed him at his games.  The simple fact is the price of acting on those
> suspicions and being wrong (there were no WMD) was far less costly than
> ignoring them and finding out they were true (there were WMD).

There wehre already pooves before the attack that there are NO WMD and
manufactures

And the same is for Iran and its "BOMB"

The Iran has no interest to attack any country in the World!
But the USA, since the Iran hold NOW the biggest reserve of
petrol and sitting on the biggest reserve on natur-uran!

The Country controlling the URAN will be able to control the World for
the next 1000 years

So the next war is already programmed and it does not mather whether the
Iran has nuclear weapons or want develop it or maybe Iran CAN develop
such weapons even Iran is not interested in.

The US-Terror-Regime will look for a possibility to attack the Iran.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)