Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

>> > You mean the wars of which Hillary Clinton
>> > said the following [0]:
>>
>> She lost my vote over that speech when I heard that on CSPAN live.
>>
> Did she get it back when she flipped to being anti-war and effectively
> denying that she ever supported the war?

No, it demonstrated to me that while she is the political opposite of George
Bush, she's just as bad as him for pretty much the same reasons:  They're
both lying idiots.

>> > I just wanted to make sure that we were talking about the same war.
>> > Yup, it was all W going it alone with nobody's support.
>>
>> When the American public got wise to the crony game, the congressional
>> balance shifted the other way.  Your sarcasm might be seriously on to
>> something.
>
> What crony game is that?

Rigging elections through connections to Diebold, appointing members of the
problem to his cabinet, and campaigning for a congress that hates American
ideals so much they're willing to pass freedom-hostile, constitutionally
questionable things that would make the founding fathers do high enough
revolutions to light a major city in their graves.  Like the PATRIOT Act,
and the Republican-congress-forced Sonny Bono Copyright Act and the DMCA.