Re: Grub + CD-ROM

Hans du Plooy wrote:
On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 13:52 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:

Then my guess is that you made the CDROM incorrectly. If you look at
your purported bootable CDROM do you see a single file, or a whole
directory full of files? Try on another machine.

I wish it was that simple, but it's not CDs I made.  It's *any* bootable
CD.  My SUSE DVD, or example, that boots quite happily on my PC.

Oh well, I'll keep trying.

Then we're back to: You likely have a hardware problem.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.