Re: Request to remove Information

Katipo wrote:
> Depends on what is seen as an acceptable restriction limit, and also,
> therefore, on your definition of justice.

    I tend more towards the Bastiat view expressed at the beginning of "The Law".

"What, then, is law? It is the collective organization of the individual right
to lawful defense."

    Collective organization of the /individual/ right to lawful defense. He
goes on to explain why anything more than that is nothing more than sanctioned
theivery.