Re: Request to remove Information

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 06:05:51 PST, Steve Lamb writes:
>> Thanks to asshat US Corporations like yours, I was out of work for 13
>> $#@^ing months because my job was shipped to India.

>    Yes, because making money is such a crime in a free market society.  So
>much so that when corporations do it it's bad but when individuals do it, it's
>good.
>
>    Maybe if you started barking up the right tree there'd be some progress.
>Here's a hint; *why* are corporations often shipping jobs overseas?  Don't say
>"cheap labor" and leave it at that.

Because with a "globalized" capitalism it's an arms race to the bottom:
 whoever has the lowest wages/taxes, the laxest environment laws etc. wins.

cheers,
&r<reply-to set, as this is OT here IMHO>w
--
-- unconfigured HP JetDirect printers/boxes which use 192.0.0.192 without
-- asking. I still fondly remember the uncontrollable sniggering fit that