Re: Request to remove Information

Robert Waldner wrote:
> Because with a "globalized" capitalism it's an arms race to the bottom:
>  whoever has the lowest wages/taxes, the laxest environment laws etc. wins.

    Gotta love people who whine about "gobalization" using the internet; the
shining beacon of that concept.

    So what exactly is wrong with the lowest wages/taxes?  C'mon, think it
through to the end.

    Let's see, corporations want to make as much money as possible.  Yet every
person who is bitching about exported jobs is really bitching about what....

    ...oh yeah, how the corporation is preventing *them* from making as much
money as possible.  Demonizing the very behavior they're engaged in.  That's
smart.