xdebconfigurator output to file

I have just installed xdebconfigurator to get some clues about some of the hardware in my laptop. When I run "xdebconfigurator - x" there is so much information returned that I can't read all of it; I am on the command line and can't (or don't know how) to scroll back up to the beginning of the output. Therefore I was wondering if there is a way to redirect that output to a file. I was hoping I could do something like:

xdebconfigurator -x > output.txt

or

xdebconfigurator -x | pico -w output.txt

Obviously I am very new to Debian (and Linux) and greatefull for any suggestions.

Thank you,
Louis