Re: problem with automatic upgrade (changed conffile)

Now that the original poster has found is answer, I guess an aside is
ok,

On mandag 19 september 2005, 17:56, Angelo Bertolli wrote:
> But if the <insert_server_here> is compromised, won't they also have
> the key?

No, they would have to get to joey's (or another member of the security
team's) secret key, and compromise his passphrase. I doubt he has his
secret key on the Debian machines, and even if he had, it should be
hard to get the passphrase. There'll be more hops for them to go
through to score...

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer