Re: recommendation for digital camera

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

I have a Kodak CX4230 digital camera.  I use have been using the
EasyShare Doc to download and erase pictures from it for about 6
months.

Er, I kind of mistyped.  What I meant to say was, the picture format was
weird.  We could view and copy the files on the card; we just couldn't
read them.

I believe that not all Kodak cameras use this weird image format, or at
least that they probably have the option not to, but we didn't
investigate while my dad was visiting.

It's worth checking the Kodak website.It's probably a couple of years since I did; there used to be some Linux stuff there.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait