Re: postscript-enabled mozilla package anyone?

Travis Crump wrote:

I tried it out, and it printed out 1/4 size in the top left quarter of the page. Hmm, that's not good. So I opened up print properties and noticed that the paper size was set to something wierd instead of /etc/papersize. And all the paper sizes were in mm for some reason, so I fired up a calculator and figured out that I wanted na-letter and tried to keep it from randomly resetting itself to iso-a4, but it still printed out 1/4 size.

Ah-h. I just thought I was too stupid to get Moz to print properly when I had this problem.

--
Kent