postscript-enabled mozilla package anyone?

Since I am not willing to configure my printers a third time with that crappy Xprint stuff (why the heck do we have CUPS including easy setup, PPD support, KDE/GNOME integration, etc etc etc etc), does anyone provide postscript-enabled xprint-disabled mozilla packages?

What a brillant idea to disable the postscript printing facility entirely and to "replace" it with a tool whose zillions of text file config options make me think I am back in 1980 and that by default prints like my old MPS-801. Great, really. Now just make the printer sound like a dot-matrix and I am in heaven...

Thomas

--
Thomas Winischhofer
Vienna/Austria