Re: Mozilla/Firefox "PostScript/default" security problems

On Tuesday 06 July 2004 7:52 pm, Wayne Topa wrote:
>  am also running firefox 0.8 but it was installed with apt-get.  I am
> stuck with Xprint with no postscript/default.  :-(

You could install the upstream version via their installer... it still uses
postscript/default. Be advised however that only firefox as packaged from
Mozilla has xft. The Mozilla-browser is non-xft and looks ghastly <g>.

However both actually browse AND print. Shocking I know.
--
atheism is only a religion the way absolute zero is a temperature.
	-- Del Cotter, rasseff