Re: Mozilla/Firefox "PostScript/default" security problems

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 18:29:39 -0400
Travis Crump <pretzalz@techhouse.org> wrote:

> Brad Sims wrote:
> >
> > I am, I was told that mozilla no longer supports direct printing,
> > and the lack of postscript wasn't a bug and they closed my
> > bugreport.
> >

> Upstream still supports directs printing, at least as of Sunday.  It
> may be that you can't enable both direct printing and xprint at the
> same time, and so the debian maintainer had to make a choice as to
> which is more useful.

No, wouldn't be that, either. I'm running Testing, current as of today,
and Firefox 0.8 is showing me options of "Postscript/default" as well as
a couple of xprint variations. (Firefox was not installed via apt-get.)

Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #57:
Windows NT encountered the following error: The operation completed
successfully.