Re: multiple terminals on a serial line (was Re: ccing)

On Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 01:39:55PM +0200, Matthias Czapla wrote:

> I know screen. My point is that I consider having to remember what
> I read an advantage because it forces me to actually *learn* instead
> of copying.
>
> Regards
> Matthias

Well each to their own. Learning where to look is generally more useful
than learning by rote.

I don't know how you can stand the serial console - I just setup linux
on a sparcstation 5 using one yesterday and the speed drove me mad.

--
Jon Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/