Peter Schmidt (Audit Düsseldorf) is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  08.06.2004 and will not return until
08.10.2004.

I will respond to your message when I return. In case the subject is
urgent, please call Claudia Scheider ( +49 211 9352 18233).
This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) are confidential and are
intended only for the individual(s) or entity named above and to others who
have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents
of this communication to other. Please notify the sender that you have
received this e-mail in error by calling the phone number indicated or by
e-mail, and delete the e-mail (including any attachment/s) subsequently.
This information may be subject to a professional secrecy (e. g. of
auditor, tax or legal advisor), other privilege or otherwise be protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. Thank you.