Re: debian and women? from DWN #10

Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, this list is supposed to be a technical list
discussing issues specific to the Debian GNU/Linux Distribution.

    You're mistaken.

debian-user mailing list
Help and discussion among users of Debian

Help *and discussion* among users of Debian.

The > 50 msgs archive will never be helpful in
the future. Initiating such offtopic useless discussions on a technical
list is one of the difference between men and women. Might be.

Nope, just look at the many male-heavy political discussions that pop up about once a week.