Re: Which files contain monospace and sans font?

On 03/26/2004 01:59 PM, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
I'm trying to find out which files contain the monospace and sans font.
If in nautilus I show all the fonts by going to fonts:/// these two fonts
are not listed, but if I go and select for example fonts in the desktop
preferences they are there.

The reason I'm asking is that I like the monospace and sans font that are
being used in fedora more then the standard ones. So I want to copy them
from fedora to Debian

These are aliases to bitstream vera fonts in my system (package ttf-bitstream-vera).

HTH.

--
Hamilton Coutinho          | Running Windows on a Pentium is like having
hamiltonc@via-rs.net       | a brand new Porsche but only be able to