RE: multiple inputs... one computer... math teacher

Hello,
   I am a fairly new math teacher, with some programming, computer background. One of the keys to teaching is CFU which means checking for understanding, which is supposed to be done constantly during the course of a lecture.  Traditionally, teachers give a quiz, or class-work (time consuming) at the end of the class, or homework, check it at night, then by the next day, they know if the class got the concept / or teaching.
 I envision having 32 to 36 wireless keyboards (only) on students desks, attached to one computer, with input going into an Access or Excel file where answers could be quickly tabulated, to immediately check for % of correct responses, so I as a teacher could either go on to the next point, or stop, and revisit material that was not grasped.
My question is, where would you suggest I start looking for such a way to make this a reality??
                                                                                                                             Wondering in Oxnard, Cal
										Wilson Morris
										Wilsonemorris@yahoo.com