Problem with SARG language

Does anybody know why when I apt-get install sarg package to analize squids
logs I dont get the languages files installed on the /etc/squid/languages/
directory?
I've looking everywhere to see if I could just download the Spanish file so
that I could get my statistics work ok but didn't find it.
The other files get installed well but nothing is put into the languages
directory, although it is created.
I wish anyone can help me cause it taking me more time than I thought and
the deadline for this work is getting closer and closer :(
Txs a lot.

Matías