Re: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 18:02, BruceG wrote:

> [...]

Complain to the store's owner that his employees overwrote your
data, and demand compensation.  Contact the BSA, and tell them
about the unlicensed Windows.  (You reinstalled SuSE, right?)

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"You ask us the same question every day, and we give you the same
answer every day. Someday, we hope that you will believe us..."
U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, to a reporter