Re: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 at 00:01 GMT, Hoyt Bailey penned:

> As ustall I will be politically incorrect but I think the following
> applys to this entire subject:
>
> Ignore the past and you will fail Ignore the future and you have
> already failed.{Unknown}
>
> I think RH ignored the future.  Will Debian?  Regards; Hoyt

See my post in another thread.  Different people have different visions
for the future of linux.  Not all of us care whether or not it becomes a
desktop leader.  Not all of us want it to be easy enough to use that our
moms are comfortable -- not if that means sacrificing security,
stability, or our beloved command line and text configuration files.

--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me.  Please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.