Re: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"

all I have to say is that I personally want linux to rule the desktop, simply because I will stand to make alot of money when big companies start picking it up. a lot of us will, in fact.

i'm extremely confident that it will rule the desktop market, because of the speed at which the desktops have improved, which i have been lucky to observe during the past year i've been doing the linux thing. i've seen major improvements, unlike how windows upgrades their operating systems these days. i use winXP at work and haven't seen yet too much of an improvement from win2000. i agree with that guy from red hat. give kde, gnome, etc a few more years to mature and it will be night-night time for the M$ monopoly.

just my $0.02

david