Re: KNOPPIX as an installer for Debian

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 12:19:05PM -0500, Mark L. Kahnt wrote:
> Well, it wasn't only Memorex media that became coasters, but thx for the
> heads up. (Looking over shoulder and seeing 48 blanks still on that 50
> CD Memorex spindle, and muttering various phrases inappropriate for this
> mailing list)

I gotta wonder why everybody's harping so badly on Memorex.  I've got
to really abuse the media to burn a Memorex brand coaster.  So far,
the only Memorex CDR I couldn't burn was one I made a fractal out of
in the microwave with.  Do y'all microwave your CDs before using them
or something?

--
 .''`.     Baloo Ursidae <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user