Re: KNOPPIX as an installer for Debian

On Sun, 2003-03-30 at 00:39, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 02:55:36PM -0500, Mark L. Kahnt wrote:
> > Yep - I pulled an iso of it from ftp.leo.org, burned it to a cd, and
> > then realised that it was too big for the 700 MB CDs I have here (as was
> > 3.1) and none of the local stores have the 800 MB blank CDs yet.
>
> 3.1 fit nicely on a 700MB CD.  Do you have the older 650MB CDs?

The band around the spindle says 700 MB (and even Memorex) but I've
produced two coasters based on the message hoarked out by cdrecord.

I just don't seem to have much luck with trying to get a working Knoppix
CD ;)
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org