Re: KNOPPIX as an installer for Debian

On Sat, 2003-03-29 at 04:57, Paul Johnson wrote:

Yep - I pulled an iso of it from ftp.leo.org, burned it to a cd, and
then realised that it was too big for the 700 MB CDs I have here (as was
3.1) and none of the local stores have the 800 MB blank CDs yet. So,
right now the iso is sitting in /var/tmp awaiting media on which I can
burn it, or the time to mount it, trim out some stuff, and master a new
iso that will fit.

***indecent muttering under my breath***
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org