Re: KNOPPIX as an installer for Debian

On 30 Mar 2003 02:09:11 -0500
"Mark L. Kahnt" <kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org> wrote:

> The band around the spindle says 700 MB (and even Memorex) but I've
> produced two coasters based on the message hoarked out by cdrecord.
>
> I just don't seem to have much luck with trying to get a working
> Knoppix CD ;)

I produced a lot of coaster with Memorex CD-Rs. I threw them away and
bought something else. No more coasters.

Yesterday I was in a friend's computer shop when a customer came to pick
up his computer; his reason for dropping it off was that he couldn't
burn CDs. He was using Memorex CD-Rs. The shop tested his CD burner by
burning a CD with another brand of medium -- worked fine.

Your problem may not be the image, or your hardware, or your program.

Kevin