Re[2]: Bandwidth Monitor

Thursday, April 11, 2002, 10:43:23 AM, dman wrote:

> perl can do what you want, and so can python, c, and likely bash too.
> I find python to be much easier to understand than perl, and better as
> an introduction to programming.

Thank you for your input. I've downloaded the latest version of Python
and am compiling it as I type this. Then I'll read up on the
documentation from the Python website to learn about how it works and
how to write scripts.

With luck, I'll be able to get this to work the way I need it to.. And
failing that, I have this to help me out (I hope?).  Unless Python
scripting is too off topic for the list?

--
  - Alan Poulton (apoulton@telus.net) -
I just got lost in thought... It was unfamiliar territory.