Re[2]: Bandwidth Monitor

Tuesday, April 09, 2002, 1:14:48 PM, Shawn McMahon wrote:

> ifconfig will show you that.  It's cumulative, so either take the
> interface down and up before you want to start, or write down the
> numbers.

Hmm... two questions. Do the numbers reset when the system is booted? My
guess is yes.  And does it give Bytes transmitted/received, or just the
sheer number of packets?

If the numbers are reset when the system is booted, it won't work. I
might not remember to write down the numbers if I have to reboot for
some reason.

--
  - Alan Poulton (apoulton@telus.net) -
>From the Phrases You'd Like To Say At Work file: