Re[2]: Bandwidth Monitor

Tuesday, April 09, 2002, 9:47:56 AM, you wrote:

>> Has anyone had experience with ipfm, or can recommend another utility
>> that will do what I need?

> Try MRTG

> http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/

> It can indivually track interfaces, and there is a debian package for
> it in stable, testing, and unstable..

Thank you to both Matthew Daubenspeck and Nik Butler for your responses.
MRTG does look like an additional tool I'd like to have, but what I'm
really looking for right now it a way to see total bandwidth used, in MB
or GB if it gets that high and for both uploading and downloading.

--
  - Alan Poulton (apoulton@telus.net) -
I want a car the color of dirt