Re: Classic Windoze lockup while in X (Gnome)

dman wrote:

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 12:55:19PM -0700, Paul Scott wrote:
| dman wrote:

(snip)>
In potato it is called "sawmill".  Sawmill is the original name, but
some company politely requested the name be changed because it was too
similar to the name of one of their products.

One reason I like sawfish is because it is quite lightweight and plays
nicely with a desktop environment.  Some WMs (ie afterstep and
windomaker) were made prior to desktop environments on Unix so they
have their own panel, etc, which doesn't play as nice with GNOME (or
KDE).

| > Ok, since you have the NICs and cable, I'll send you a snippet of my
| > /etc/network/interfaces file when I get home.  Just cut-n-paste it in

(snip)

HTH,
-D

Thank you very much,