Re: which software for professional Mailling? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

----- Original Message -----
From: Henrique M Holschuh <hmh+debianml@rcm.org.br>
To: Matthias Mann <Matman@gmx.li>
Cc: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2000 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: which software for professional Mailling? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Huui! This discussion becomes a content that now has nothing to du with
Debian knowledge. Thanx to all meanings. I think i should find another way
to contact my intendet customers in future.

Dear Henrique!

I thank you for your detailed information about the risks of spamming. I
don´t beleve that anyone would kill me if i begin with spamming. There are
so much spammers. Who will all them find?

That spamming is not very liked by much people is a part of my project, that
i  had not considered. I have seen it now on the reactions of newsgroup
members. And it seems to be good, that you wrote me your warning.

My experience with buisnes in web is not very big. Do you have some idears
what i can do to reach more hundrets of people per day over the internet,
whithot paying more than the online time? It is very important for me to
reach very much people, cause i like to sell immovables. They will surely
not so easy to sell like bread or books. And my budget is very small, so it
is not possible for me, to pay for a big publicity campaign.

Have a lucky day!